Saturday, May 29, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

I resisted for a long time, but here I am - finally writing my own blog! Funny... I was the last one to buy a cell phone, and was using a paper calendar when everybody else had a PDA back in the day. And once again, it seems as if every last human being on earth - well except maybe for my mom who just recently discovered email - has their own blog. So I thought, why not me? I have something important to say, don't I? If I can succeed as a grant writer and an author, what makes me think blogging will be any different? So here goes...

Welcome to my blog - a place for and about grant professionals (what else did you think it would be?). I hope the tips, advice and articles I provide here will be of help to you. Good luck in your endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment